- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Student Process for On-Campus Interviews
On campus interviews are actually very convenient as you do not have to worry about scheduling an interview directly with the company. Here's what you do need to do -- You DO need to register on RunnerLink and you will always need to submit a resume. Companies may also request other information such as transcripts. Please review the detailed instructions for on campus interviews - See below!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ON-CAMPUS INTERVIEWS
- Register and submit your resume on RunnerLink.
- Once in RunnerLink, click on "Jobs" and choose "On-Campus Interviews."
- Review the interview schedule and position descriptions on RunnerLink.
- Review the major, GPA, and other requirements stipulated by each company. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in interviewing with a company you MUST submit your resume and any other requested documentation via RunnerLink.
- Once reviewed, you will then receive a message via RunnerLink to schedule your interview date and time.
- Currently enrolled students have priority for interview sign ups. Graduates and reciprocal students are eligible to sign up but they may be moved to the waiting list if the schedule is full and a currently enrolled student wants to sign up. Recruiters will be contacted to try to accommodate all students.
Late for Interview, Late Cancellation Notice or No Show to Interview
Being late for an interview, canceling an interview or not showing for an interview are all very serious actions. We do not want you to jeopardize an opportunity and we don't want to create unnecessary challenges for employers. If you must cancel an on-campus interview appointment, please contact the CECE 48 hours prior to the interview is preferred, (call 661/654-3033), 24 hours notice is acceptable. Please carefully review the information below.
- If you are late for two interviews you are required to see a career counselor before you may interview again.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice or you are a no show to an interview, you MUST write a letter of apology to the recruiter AND submit a courtesy copy to the Center for Career Education & Community Engagement before you may use any of the services at the CECE.
- If you cancel more than once, in addition to the apology letter, you must schedule an appointment to meet with a career counselor before you may use any of the services at the CECE.
RunnerLink Student Login