- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Campus Programming
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
CECE will be hosting three fairs each semester.
Fall Career Fairs
- Fall Volunteer Fair, Wednesday, August 31, 2016
- Fall Career Expo, Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Graduate & Professional School Fair, Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Spring Career Fairs
- Spring Volunteer Fair, Wednesday, February 1, 2017
- Teacher Career Fair, Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Spring Career Expo, Thursday, March 16, 2017
How to register
Step 1: Have a RunnerLink account. Please create one or login.
- How to create a RunnerLink account
- Click on "Create an Employer/Community Partner account" link (right side). CECE will verify the contact information and once verified, will approve. Contact will receive the activation email.
- How to login to RunnerLink
- Click on "Employer/Community Partner Login" (right side)
Step 2: Register
- Go to "Career Events", select "Career Fairs", search. Select corresponding fair and "REGISTER NOW"
Step 3: Approval
- CECE Staff will review. Email confirmation will be sent to contact once registration has been approved.
Step 4: Payment
- Invoice will be sent via email.
- Check Payments: Please include 54CAF in the mailing address
Step 5: Attend
- Contact will receive additional instructions as we approach the event; including parking information, check in time and map.
- Bring display items, give-aways, business cards, brochures, applications etc. Due to limited space, we cannot store materials prior to the event.
- Looking forward to seeing you!
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com