Do You Qualify?

To be eligible for the CAMP Program, a student must meet the following requirements:

  • A Person, or his/her parent, must have a minimum of 75 days during the past 24 months as a *migrant worker or **seasonal farmworker.
  • A Certificate of Eligibility from your Regional Migrant Education Office.
  • Students must meet California State University, Bakersfield admissions requirements.
  • Must attend CSU Bakersfield.
  • Must be a First-time Freshmen.
  • Proof of citizenship or legal residency.
  • Eligible to receive Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA).

CAMP defines a Migrant worker and Seasonal farmworker as follows:

*Migrant Worker is defined as any person who is unable to return to his/her home within the same day for farmwork related employment.

**Seasonal Farmworker is defined as any person who has been temporally or seasonally employed for a minimum of 75 days during the past 24 months in farmwork related employment. 

Employment may include: Any activity directly related to the production of crops, dairy products, poultry, livestock, the cultivation or harvesting of tress, fish farms.

If you meet all of the above, please complete and submit the CAMP Application by the given priority deadline. (Please make sure to open application using Internet Explore to be able to fill out application, if not print application)

CAMP Application can be submitted by mail, e-mail or by fax.

College Night 2013

College Night 2013