JavaScript is required for basic dynamic and interactive browsing.

Carry Forward Funds (Campus Reserve)

Carry Forward Funds are General Funds that are temporary one-time funds.  The Carry Forward Request Form must be filled out in its entirety submitted to your Division Vice President for signature and forwarded to CSUB's President for approval.  Please ensure that all supporting documents are attached.  It is the responsibility of the requester to follow up on signatures and to ensure the original documents are delivered to the University Budget Office for transfer of funds.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the University Budget Office.

Carry Forward Request Form