Master in Business Administration Program
Thank you for your interest in the CSU Bakersfield MBA program.
Our mission is to provide the professionals in our region with an advanced business education that will develop a commitment to lifelong learning and facilitate the career growth of our graduates. While we feel that we are successful at this, perhaps the words of our students might be of interest. MBA Alumni Testimonials
The MBA program consists of ten core classes and at least three electives. Some students may also be required to take some program prerequisites to ensure that they have the skills needed to be successful.
The CSUB MBA Advantage
- CSUB MBA students consistently score in the top 10% on a national assessment of managerial skills.
- Same accreditation as UCLA, Stanford and USC.
- Affordable tuition (under $27,000 for the program).
- Networking opportunities with diverse peers in terms of work experience, ethnicity, age, and gender.
- Applied coursework that is relevant to businesses of every size and industry.
- Designed to facilitate immediate knowledge transfer into the workplace.
- Faculty with work experience who utilize the latest instructional methods.
- Defined pathway to completion/convenient class schedule.
The CSUB School of Business and Public Administration is Accredited by AACSB International.
AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Only 5% of business schools worldwide achieve this quality standard. Source: AACSB (Tampa, FL www.bestbizschools.com).
See our AACSB Ad AACSB Poster
How do I apply to the program?
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions, click here: FAQ
Did You Know?
The CSUB Alumni Association has scholarships available to CSUB undergraduate alumni who return to pursue a Masters degree?
For more information:
Facebook: Search for CSUB MBAMarketing/Outreach Specialist
MBA Office: (661) 654-2780
MBA Director: (661) 654-2757
BPA Student Services Center: (661) 654-2326
BPA currently has an opening for a Marketing/Outreach Specialist for the MBA Program. If you are interested check out the job posting at: Marketing/Outreach Specialist
You are visitor: 46093