- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Internship and Job Opportunities
The School of Business and Public Administration makes every effort to provide students and alumni with opportunities for educational and professional growth. BPA students are well-prepared to address the challenging issues facing businesses and organizations in our region.
We have built and continue to maintain relationships with local businesses, government, and nonprofit agencies throughout Kern County. It is with these relationships that we are able to provide BPA students and alumni with opportunities for Internships and Jobs specific to their chosen career. In return, these businesses retain highly qualified interns and employees.
Check out the pages below for Internship and Job Opportunities and let us help take you to the next level.