Open All/Close All

I have stateside and foundation funds. May I request a stateside card, since I have one foundation?

You will need to complete and submit a Procurement Credit Card (ProCard) Application for a stateside card.

I only received a stateside card and didn't know until training that I could not make a purchase for an auxiliary on a stateside card. I purchased an item that needs to be charged to an auxiliary account (such as ASi, Foundation, Student Union, Sponsored Programs). How do I correct this?

You will need to complete a Billing Request Form to move the expenditure from stateside to an auxiliary. If you will be making purchases for one or more auxiliary, please complete a ProCard application for the additional card(s) needed.