CSU Bakersfield Antelope Valley
Library Resource Center
CSUB-AV Campus, Rm. 502
Hours: Mon - Thurs from 9:00am to 7:00pm
Fri. 1pm to 5pm
CSUB/AV students have access to:
- Periodical Databases - Articles not available electronically can be emailed from main campus in two business days.
- Library Catalog - Books can be sent to CSUB/AV from main campus in three business days.
- Instructor's Course Reserves - AV hard copy reserves are in Rm. 405
- Interlibrary Loan Request - Books or articles not available from main campus can be sent to CSUB/AV within two weeks.
- Distance Services - Request books and materials available from Walter Stiern Library.
- Local Area Libraries
- In-person Research Assistance - Visit Room 405 at CSUB/AV, email email@example.com, or call (661) 952-5072.
- Subject Specific Research Assistance - Specialized assistance via email or telephone.
- Ask A Librarian - for 24/7 Online Research Assistance
- Computer Labs - Rm. 501 - Lab hours 9:30 am to 7:00 pm on Mon./Wed., 9:00 am to 7:00 pm on Tues./Thurs., Closed on Fridays.
- Lab Phone Number: 661-952-5110
- Runner Card ID - Use to access library databases from home.
CSUB Antelope Valley students can get their Runnercard ID photo taken during normal operating hours in room 122 on the CSUB-AV campus. Some form of picture ID is required in order to apply for a student ID card. Pending any holds on a student account or not being registered for classes, an ID card typically takes around 2 weeks to arrive at the CSUB-AV campus. Completed ID cards can be retrieved in room 122 or you can call (661) 952-5070 to check if an ID card has arrived.