- CSUB students will be able to have a one-on-one relationship with a professional in a career field of interest.
- Will provide students with a hands-on experience and or knowledge of the mentor’s work environment.
- To provide students with the pros and cons of a profession, understand the required qualifications, skills, strengths and attributes needed to be successful within a targeted profession and develop a realistic approach to the profession through work site observation.
- Potential networking opportunities and referrals.
- Grow as a professional by sharing your knowledge and guiding others.
- Gain satisfaction from helping a future CSUB alum.
- Identify a potential intern or employee for you company/organization.
- Build a long-term relationship with a brilliant CSUB student
- Continue to support your alma mater by volunteering your time.