Arts & Humanities Curriculum Committee
The primary purpose of the A&H Curriculum Committee is to review the following:
- New course proposals;
- Changes to existing courses;
- Changes to program requirements ;
- Changes to the curricula of A&H's academic programs.
They are charged with the following responsibilities on behalf of the Dean:
- Verify academic integrity in terms of stated requirements and available resources;
- Ensure appropriate consistency of requirements across similar programs;
- Minimize duplication of courses within and among programs;
- Ensure that appropriate consultation among all applicable faculty has taken place.
For further information, contact Lori Lowrimore in the Arts & Humanities Dean's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 661-654-2213.