- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Campus Programming
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Register for Classes
It’s easy to register for classes at CSUB!
- Prior to registration for each semester, use the 2013-2016 Course Catalog and Schedule of Classes to see which courses you would like to take.
- Log in to your myCSUB account.
- Use the “Add Classes” wizard to add selected classes (and related sections). If a class status is Closed, select another class or section.
- Once you have added all classes, confirm your class schedule in myCSUB.
- Pay for tuition and fees (also through myCSUB).
No student should attend classes until his or her registration has been completed. Registration is complete only when all official documents are properly filed, and all outstanding fees and deposits are paid or arrangements for a payment plan are completed. Students may not receive credit in any course for which they have not completed registration.
Office of Admissions and Records
Student Services Building
9001 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, CA 93311-1022
Phone: (661) 654-3036
Fax: (661) 654-3389
Academic Advising and Resource Center
Phone: (661) 654-2700