|Admissions & Records Home
Admission to the University
Evaluations & Graduation
Veteran's Information Center
Admitted Post-Baccalureate or Graduate Students
YOU’VE BEEN ADMITTED AS A POST BACCALAURETE or GRADUATE STUDENT
TO CSUB - WHAT'S NEXT?
- Check your decision details online. Log onto myCSUB and review your To-Do list. This site will give you important information about your plan of study, residency status, and financial account information. Explore what awaits you in your academic major.
- Respond to your offer of admission and receive advising. If you choose to enroll at CSUB (and we hope you do!), we ask that you please contact your program of study within two weeks of receiving admission to inform them of your intent to enroll and to receive further information specific to your program such as orientation dates and advising. You will need to meet with a faculty or professional staff member to determine what courses to enroll in and/or your plan of study. Please contact your program of study and set up an appointment with your designated advisor. The program contact information can be found at: http://www.csub.edu/graduatestudentcenter/faculty.shtml.
- Financing your education at CSUB. Be sure to apply for financial aid by completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid online if you have not yet done so. Click here for more information about Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- Submit your final college transcript. Receipt of your official final transcripts, with bachelor degree posted is required prior to enrolling for classes. If you are, or have been, a student at CSUB, your transcripts will be generated by the university upon receipt of your application.
- Visit the Student Health Center website to read about the Mandatory Immunization Requirement. All the University's immunization requirements must have been satisfied prior to your registration for your second quarter at CSUB.
We look forward to welcoming you to CSUB, Your University.