- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Campus Programming
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Entering CSU students are required to present proof of the following immunizations to the CSU campus they will be attending before the beginning of their first term of enrollment:
- Measles and Rubella: All new and readmitted students must provide proof of full immunization against measles and rubella prior to enrollment.
- Hepatitis B: All new students who will be 18 years of age or younger at the start of their first term at a CSU campus must provide proof of full immunization against Hepatitis B before enrolling. Full immunization against Hepatitis B consists of three timed doses of vaccine over a minimum 4 to 6 months period. If you need further details or have special circumstances, please consult Student Health Services.
- Meningococcal Disease Information: Each incoming freshman who will be residing in on-campus housing will be required to return a form indicating that they have received information about meningococcal disease and the availability of the vaccine to prevent contracting the disease and indicating whether or not the student has chosen to receive the vaccination. Although immunization against this infection is not a requirement, all entering freshmen, particularly those living in residence halls, are urged to consider vaccination. The meningococcal vaccine is available at Student Health Services. The above are not admission requirements, but are required of students as conditions of enrollment in CSU. Students may fulfill the immunization requirements by bringing or sending medical documentation of immunization to the Student Health Services. Students may also receive the immunizations at Student Health Services.
Important: Students who have not complied with these California State University mandates prior to the registration deadline will not be able to register for their second quarter.
Visit the CSUB Student Health Services website for additional information.
For more information regarding immunizations, please contact
CSUB Student Health Services
Phone: (661) 654-2394
9001 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, CA 93311