Students with 90+ units

Beginning Spring 2011 students who have declared a major that requires a minor (most B.A. majors) and have achieved junior status must declare a minor. Junior status is achieved when you have earned at least 90 quarter units of coursework listed on your transcript.

If you do not have a major and/or minor selected or are simply unsure of a choice, contact the Student Success and Retention Center located in Administration East (AE100) or talk with faculty in the departments you are interested in for advice.

Please note:  If a major and/or minor is not declared and you are at junior standing, a hold will be placed on your records. This hold will prevent registration for classes until a major and/or minor is declared in the  Admissions and Records office.

Declaring your major and/or minor now will prevent interruptions in the registration process and facilitate your graduation.