Special Minor

The University offers a baccalaureate degree with a Special Minor.  This permits a student to propose a program of correlated studies in two or more fields.  This alternative aims at the student who wants to pursue a field of study not covered by one of the University's departments.  A student who transfers with a large number of upper division units in a degree program not offered at the University can find this alternative particularly useful.

Click here for the request form: Special Minor.  The Special Minor consists of 20 or more quarter units from at least two different departments outside of the major, 15 of which are upper division courses.  Please consult with your academic advisor for guidance in completing the form.