- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Four-Year Degree PledgeCSUB offers first-time freshmen in their first quarter a program that guarantees completion of a degree in four years. The program requirements and benefits are summarized here.
Key requirements to participate:
- Be a first-quarter freshman ready to enroll in general education English and mathematics courses.
- Declare a major, meet with an academic advisor each quarter, and enroll in a full load of coursework that you and the advisor agree meets your degree requirements.
- Maintain at least 2.00 GPA.
- You receive registration priority which enables you to have earlier access to register for classes.
- You are assigned to an advisor who will keep you informed of the courses needed to be taken.
- You are assured that the University will waive your registration fees for any quarters you have to enroll in after your fourth year.
For more details please read the four-year degree pledge form and visit the Academic Programs office, Educ 242.