- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
New Student Orientation
All entering new students are required to attend an Orientation program at California State University, Bakersfield. In addition, you will receive advising on your specific major during Orientation and register for your classes. Advising for students who are undecided about their major will also be available. Orientation is required to familiarize yourself with CSUB.
Guidelines to attend any New Student Orientation:
- You must be admitted to CSUB in order to attend an Orientation program.
- You must sign-up (either online or by mail) for Orientation by the deadline.
- Unless exempt, you must have taken the EPT/ELM test and have scores on file at CSUB before you can attend an Orientation (Freshmen only).
- There will be no admittance to the Orientation if you have not completed the steps above.
- NO WALK-INS WILL BE ADMITTED.
|1/2/2015||Freshmen Orientation||8:00 a.m.||Dore Theatre
|1/2/2015||Transfer Orientation||8:00 a.m.||Dore Theatre
New Student Orientation Contact Information
New Student Orientation Coordinator