- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
How To Apply
If you decide to apply for admission to CSUB, you will need to submit the following items:
- Completed CSU Mentor International Student Application: http://www.csumentor.edu/admissionapp/intl_apply.asp
- Fill out the Affidavit of Financial Support Form (an agreement between you and your sponsor confirming that you do have the funds to attend CSUB). Undergraduate students need to fill out the following affidavit: http://www.csub.edu/isp/_files/CSUB%20Affidavit%20of%20financial%20undergraduates.pdf Graduate students need to fill out the following affidavit: http://www.csub.edu/admissions/_files/CSUB%20Affidavit%20of%20Financial%20Graduates.pdf
- Confidential Bank Statement showing $29,000 for your first academic year at CSUB (along with the above mentioned Affidavit of Financial Support). Please note that students applying to the MBA program need to submit a Confidential Bank Statement showing $32,000.
- One set of official transcripts (all high school work for undergraduate applicants; all high school work and college work for lower-division transfer; all college work for upper-division transfer and graduate applicants).
- Please note: Students applying immediately after High School must submit final High School transcripts. Students should also show proof of graduation (for example: high school diploma, certificate, or equivalent).
- If you are transferring from another school in the U.S.: you will also need an F-1 Transfer Eligibility Form. You can find it here.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS score report. Test reports should be sent to CSUB Institutional Code: 4110 directly from the testing company. Undergraduate students need a TOEFL score of 61(IBT) or an IELTS score of 6.0. Graduate students need a TOEFL score of 79 (IBT) or an IELTS score of 7.0.
- Graduate Applicants, you will also need to attach the following:
- 2 -3 letters of reference from your professors
- GMAT/GRE or another To find out about the test required in your discipline, check with the Graduate Student Center at:http://www.csub.edu/graduatestudentcenter/
Ask that they seal the document in a university envelope and stamp the envelope. These attested documents must arrive in a sealed (unopened) envelope.
July 1=Fall Entry
October 15=Winter Entry
January 15=Spring Entry