- Up to
HoldsAn immunization hold is a hold on your university account due to not providing information about required vaccinations for measles, rubella and/or hepatitis B. If you have not provided proof of immunization or immunity on a blood test, the university will place a hold on your account and your registration privileges until the hold is cleared at the SHS. You can clear the hold in one of the following ways:
- Bring in proof of immunization to the Student Health Services medical records desk Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Mail proof directly to SHS to include copy with Student ID number and date of birth. (9001 Stockdale Highway 28-HC, Bakersfield, CA 93311)
- Fax proof of immunization to 661-654-3301.
- Receive immunizations at SHS for a fee.
- Get a titer blood test at SHS for a fee.
- Get vaccinated through your private health care provider and send/bring in proof.