- Up to
Join the Student Health Outreach Team (SHOT)
- To meet new people and get involved on campus
- To make recommendations regarding health fees and have an impact on student health service
- To make contacts in health care professions To have fun!
What are some of SHOT's Goals?
- To learn leadership skills
- To interact with health professionals
- To promote healthy lifestyles and participate in health promotion activities
- To act as patient advocate by making recommendations to the SHS
- To serve as liaison between the student body and the SHS
What are some of the SHOT activities?
- World AIDS Day activities
- Sexual Responsibility Week
- Tobacco Awareness
- Stress Buster Days and more!!
- SHOT seeks to maintain membership that is representative of the student body and welcomes those students interested in campus health services and promotion of healthy life-style choices. All students are welcome. For more information about SHOT's various activities and programs, you can call 654-3453.
SHOT Mission Statement
To aid the Student Health Center in providing the best medical care, health education, and medical resources for students at CSUB.