- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
The SHS laboratory provides services such as blood counts, urinalyses, throat cultures, and pregnancy testing. Most lab tests are performed on site, however those needing further analysis or specialty testing are sent to a partnering lab (additional costs may apply for outside laboratory services. See fees for more information.)
Other information about the lab includes:
Lab orders from outside healthcare providers are not accepted without a SHS healthcare provider evaluation.
Our clinical assistant (referral specialist) can direct you to a local draw station that may accept your insurance.
You are not required to have the labs drawn at the Student Health Services.
All charges will be discussed prior to labs being drawn and all payment is due at the time of service.