- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
STUDENT HEALTH SERVICES
43909 30th Street West
Lancaster, CA 93536
(661) 952-5064 Fax (661) 952-5060
All students currently enrolled for classes are eligible for care at Student Health Services. Bring your Runner ID Card or picture ID with you at each visit.
Extended University students who have not paid the Student Health Fee must pay the fee prior to their first visit.
When Can I Access Services?
The Medical Assistant will be available during the following hours to assist with scheduling an appointment, first aid, immunization clearances and questions related to the services available at Student Health Services.
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
(Closed from 12:00pm-1:00pm Monday-Friday for lunch)
Appointments may also be made with any provider at the main CSUB campus for full services. Please call 661-654-2394 or 661-952-5064 to schedule.
Student Health Services provides NO EMERGENCY SERVICES at either location. If you have an emergency call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. A list of emergency room and urgent care centers is available on our website and posted in the Student Health Services building.
Information will not be released to anyone (including faculty, staff, or parents) without the written consent of the student except as provided by law or in the case of life threatening emergency.
CSUB does not offer medical insurance to students. Therefore, students are encouraged to enroll in an individual medical insurance plan to cover off campus medical care, emergencies and hospitalization. For information on insurance options, click here.
What Services Are Provided?
Basic Services include:
- Evaluation and counseling for individual health problems
- Family planning and gynecological health care for women
- Health education related to diet and exercise, pregnancy, etc.
- Sexually transmitted infection information
- Preparation and maintenance of medical records
- First aid
- Blood pressure screenings
Augmented Services (require a FEE because they are of an elective nature, are not required for the diagnosis or treatment of acute illness or injury, or are done for the convenience of the student) include:
- Elective physical exams
- pap smears
- TB skin test
- STI testing
Fees You Can Afford.
Those services that require a fee are at a reasonable charge.
Complete fees are posted in the Student Health Services building or can be found under fees on the Student Health Services website.
Services Not Provided
- Emergency services of any kind.
- Treatment of major illnesses, injuries, or accidents that require either hospitalization or long-term follow-up.
- After hours care or on call services.
Health Center Staff
Raquel Green-Walls, N.P...............................Nurse Practitioner
Mykia Vital.....................................................Medical Assistant
A Message from Your Student Health Services Staff
Registration for the next quarter is always important to students. Don´t be delayed by a registration "hold" due to immunizations. We are here to assist you with completing the necessary immunization requirements.