The CSUB Alcohol and Drug Education Committee is founded upon several guiding principles. These are:
- Provide a safe and secure environment for all students.
- Encourage student health and wellness in an environment supportive of learning.
- Promote healthy choices for students
- Consistently enforce laws and policies concerning the use of alcohol.
- Support students who choose not to drink and show that there are nonalcoholic ways to have fun.
- Support safe, legal, responsible, moderate consumption of alcohol for those who choose not to drink.
- Encourage students to take responsibility for each other.
- Provide assistance or referrals, if appropriate, to those students who need support, treatment, and services.
This website is designed for students of CSUB. At this site, you will find various alcohol education flyers, special outreach activities, plus information about the CSUB alcohol policy.