- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
CREST Scholarship Program
Undergraduate students either junior or senior standing, receive up to $16,000 per academic year in the form of tuition and stipend. Travel benefits are extended to undergraduate students to attend national conventions and conferences.
Graduate students receive up to $25,000 per year plus benefits in the form of tuition and salary. Travel benefits are extended to graduate students to attend national conventions and conferences.
- Applicants must have a strong background in math and science, be interested in research and graduate school and have one of the following declared majors: Geological Sciences or Mathematics.
- Minimum GPA is 3.0.
- Students must be enrolled full-time.
- Participants must be a US citizen or have legal permanent resident status.
Please click here for our Application Form