- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Financial Aid Consortium Agreements are available upon request for those students approved to participate in the National Student Exchange (NSE) Program, International Student Exchange Program (ISEP), CSU International Program (IP), or Intra-system CSU Visitor Status student. Students interested in these programs should meet with their Academic Advisor, University Registrar, International Program Director, and the Associate Director of Financial Aid, before finalizing their participation.
- For purposes of this agreement, the "home" institution is considered to be the school from which the student will receive his/her degree. The non-degree granting school is considered to be the "host" institution.
- Students may be eligible to receive financial aid for classes that they are enrolled in at the host institution.
- Enrollment verifications for loan deferments, vocational rehabilitation benefits, and financial aid eligibility requirements are included in this agreement.
- Students from both institutions are afforded the opportunity to take advantage of what each institution has to offer while using financial aid proceeds.
- The Consortium Agreement needs to be completed by the student, the home campus, and the host campus in advance of the first day of classes at both campuses.
- The student must have submitted a required financial aid documents and have a financial aid award, prior to going to the host campus.
- The home institution will process all financial aid and enrollment verifications.
- The host institution agrees not to award financial aid nor will they process enrollment verifications.
- The host institution agrees to notify the home institution of any changes in enrollment and/or non-attendance.
- Aid will be processed for classes at the host institution only if one or more of the following criteria are met:
- Coursework taken at the host institution must be applicable to degree requirements at the home institution. Applicability will be determined by the home institution.
- Coursework taken at the host institution meets college preparatory requirements as determined by the home institution.
Requirements for Processing
Financial aid for courses taken at the host institution will not be processed until the criteria listed above are met.
- This agreement does not extend to billing arrangements. Students must work with their respective Student Financial Services / Bursar offices to arrange payment for courses.
Any questions or concerns should be directed to:
- Financial Aid
Mr. Chad Morris, Associate Director of Financial Aid, firstname.lastname@example.org
- NSE & CSU Intra-System Visitor Status Students
Ms. Rita Gustafson, Registrar, email@example.com
- ISEP & IP
Ms. Sonia Silva, Office of International Students & Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Financial Services (Office of the Bursar)
Ms. Julie Oberlies, Office of Student Financial Services, email@example.com
Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
9001 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, CA 93311-1022
Phone: (661) 654-3016
Fax: (661) 654-6800
Federal School Code: 007993
Follow us on Facebook