- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
25Live: CSUB Online Scheduling
You can find a detailed 25Live Training Video HERE if you need assistance in entering your event.
Before requesting your event please consider:
- Requesting your event at least 4 weeks in advance, minimum of 2 weeks is required
- Know the Account Strings to be billed and Account Signer who will approve
- Have all contact information, expected attendance, food or sales vendors and advertising information available
- Find out what Resources you will need for your event, ie: UPD, ITS, Facilities
- GRaSP: If you are Requesting or Scheduling a Grant-funded event, please review the Procedures here or contact the GRaSP office
Steps to planning your event:
First you will need to Login to https://25live.collegenet.com/csub/ using your Net ID and password to see space and date availability
1) Enter the Event Name. Please do not use acronyms or abbreviations. Put the event name that would be publicly recognizable.
2) Enter Event Date & Time.
IMPORTANT: Please choose the ACTUAL event start and end time. Specify Setup and Breakdown time by clicking "Pre-Event/Setup durations" or "Post-Event/Takedown durations" under start and end time.
If your event repeats, you can edit the meeting pattern here, both ad hoc and regular occurrences. All occurances must be using the same location as well as have the same times.
3) Select an Event Type. The Event Type cannot be changed after it is selected. The "Additional Questions" later in the requesting process are catered toward the individual event types.
4) Enter Event Location(s). If the space is already booked or the times entered are outside that locations' time of business, the system will not let you add that location upon saving.
5) Type an Event Description. If you decide to publish your event on any calendar, this is the description that will be viewed.
6) Enter Anticipated Attendance (peak attendance at any one given time).
7) Choose a Primary Sponsoring Organization and Co-Sponsor, if applicable.
8) Enter Event Resources needed for your event to take place.
NOTE: These are requests only; resources will be approved by each service provider. If a resource is requested within 7 days, there is no guarantee it will be approved. Any changes may cause a delay in the approval of your event. Resource requests DO NOT replace the facilities management work order system. Please list the event reference number on your work order(s). You can enter a work order through the FM website here.
9) Answer Additional Questions related to your event. If your event is Grant-funded, you MUST select YES to "Is your event Grant-funded", so the Scheduler knows how to further proceed. All Grant-funded events must be requested at least 2 weeks in advance. Find GRaSP approval instructions here.
NOTE: The more detailed you are in your answers the faster the date/location is able to be approved. You must make a separate request directly to Catering for food and if required, Facilities Management for specific room set-up.
10) Enter all Billing Information. For on campus groups, you must provide Account Strings and an Account Signer before your event is confirmed on the calendar. For off-campus groups, a Facility Use Agreement form must be received with Billing information.
IMPORTANT: You will need to create a “To-do” for your account signer and have them approve via 25Live. They will need to log in and see this task or you can send them an email after you’ve created the “To-do” prompting them to approve within the system. Be specific in your tasks. For example: The account signer will need to "Approve Account Strings"; GRaSP requires "First and Last Name" of Account Signer; and Student groups require "Event Approval". Please contact the Scheduler of the requested space if you have any questions.
To-Do example: “Please Approve Account Strings for Billing”
11) Optional: Publish to Calendar if it is a public event.
12) Read the Terms & Conditions. Click I agree to proceed. Click Finish. Congratulations! You should be notified shortly if more is needed to complete your event. Please be respectful and return emails or phone calls in regards to your event being planned.
25Live Contact Information
For more questions about 25Live-