- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Students who have an active graduation application on file at the Admissions and Records Office will receive an email with a ticket link. Login access will require the use of your netid and myCSUB password. Tickets can be downloaded between May 1 and May 28. Students must download and email to student's or guest's address by May 28. Failure to do so will result in loss of tickets. To ensure adequate seating at each of the commencement ceremonies, tickets will be required for all guests. Lap children do not require a ticket.
- Each undergraduate student will receive up to six (6) tickets.
- Each graduate student will receive up to eight (8) tickets.
If the student login does not access the ticket website, contact your evaluator at the Admissions and Records Office at (661) 654 - 3036.
Honors are awarded to undergraduate students who have completed at least 60 residential units of letter grade work as part of their baccalaureate program. The grade point average (GPA) necessary for graduation with honors are as follows:
summa cum laude
3.9 to 4.0 GPA
magna cum laude
3.6 to 3.89 GPA
3.3 to 3.59 GPA
Honors student’s names in the spring commencement program are based on the student’s Overall GPA at the end of the 2016 Winter quarter.