- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
- Business Continuity Planning Information
- Campus Electrical Safety Information
- CSU Claims Information
- CSU On-Line Safety Training
- CSUB Smoking Policy
- Employee and Supervisor Injury and Illness Reporting
- Injury and Illness Prevention Programs
- Motor Vehicle Use Policy and Forms
- Occupational Medical Monitoring Program
- Recycling on Campus
- Risk Management Information
- S and RM Forms Page
On-Line Hazard Reporting
The CSUB Hazard Report form can be used by employees or students to report safety concerns through their supervisor, instructor, or anonymously.
- Always verbally report dangers to life and limb to your supervisor or instructor immediately.
If corrective action is not taken at once, complete the on-line hazard report form, or call the Safety and Risk Management Office at 654-2066 or 654-6320. The Safety and Risk Management Office is located in Administration West, Room 101.
Verbally notify your supervisor or instructor of any hazards you know about or safety concerns that you may have.
Please include the following information:
- Type of hazard
- Length of time hazard has been present
- Location of hazard
It is advisable to print out your completed online hazard report form before submitting.