- Increased circulation
- Increased alertness and concentration
- Improved posture by increasing body awareness
- Improved potential to prevent and/or eliminate muscle and joint pain
- Improved potential to prevent cumulative trauma disorders
- Lean your elbows on your desk.
- Cup your hands and place them lightly over your closed eyes.
- Holding for a minute, while breathing deeply in and out.
- Slowly uncover your eyes.
- Close your eyes and slowly roll your eyeballs clockwise all the way around. Repeat 3 times.
- Now slowly roll them all the way around counterclockwise. Repeat 3 times.
- Every ½ hour, look away from the computer screen.
- Focus on an object at least 20 feet away.
- Look back at the screen, then look away and focus again. Repeat 3 times.