- Up to
- Injury and Illness Prevention Programs
- Occupational Medical Monitoring Program
- CSU On-Line Safety Training
- Motor Vehicle Use Policy and Forms
- Campus Electrical Safety Information
- Risk Management Information
- Recycling on Campus
- CSU Claims Information
- CSUB Smoking Policy
- Business Continuity Planning Information
- Employee and Supervisor Injury and Illness Reporting
- S and RM Forms Page
Welcome to Safety and Risk Management
Assuring a safe and healthy work place is a cooperative effort between the Safety and Risk Management Office, the Campuses Health and Safety Committees, and all of the staff and faculty working at CSUB.
This page is intended to provide access to campus safety policies, procedures and resources. If you do not find the answer to your question, contact Safety and Risk Management at 654-6320 or 654-2066.
Safety training that focuses on your particular work environment and its potential hazards is one of the best ways to prevent accidents and prepare you for the unexpected. For information regarding safety training as it relates to your particular area, and job, please contact Sheila Barela at 661.654.6320.
Reporting a Hazard
Reporting Fires and Other Emergencies
Contact University Police immediately by dialing 911 on any campus telephone or 654-2111 and provide the following information:
1. Your name, the location you are calling from and your phone number or office extension;
2. The nature of the fire or other emergency, its extent or severity and the elapsed time between your report and the start of the fire or incident;
3. If injuries have occurred, their extent and the current location of injured persons; and
4. If individuals are trapped or incapacitated as a result of the incident, their location and condition if known.