- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Emergency Preparedness - Serious Injury
Do not move a seriously injured person unless it is a life-threatening situation (i.e., fire in immediate area, threat of building collapse, etc...).
Call University Police at Ext. 2111 for assistance with the delivery of first aid or CPR. Give your name, location and telephone number. Give as much information as possible regarding the nature of the injury or illness, i.e. whether or not the victim is conscious, etc. The Police Dispatcher will arrange for an ambulance if required.
Return to the victim. Keep the victim as calm and comfortable as possible and remain with the victim until University Police arrive.