- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Campus Programming
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Projects in Planning and Design
Facilities Planning Development and Operations
Major Projects in Planning and Design
- Humanities Classroom Addition Project This project will include construction of a single story 6000GSF/4200ASF space adjacent to our new Humanities Office Classroom which is also called “Faculty Towers Replacement Building.” It will house three large classrooms--each accommodating approximately 90 students--two of which will have stepped and fixed seating. The current budget for this project is $3.6M and once complete, it will provide us much needed bigger classrooms with state of the Art technology. The project is in final stages sto secure GMAx and expected to start construction in early November 2017.
- Replacement of Electrical transformers This project has two phases. Phase 1 of this project will include field investigation of approximately 18 building transformers and their conditions, as well as main electrical distribution panels as identified by our Utility Master Plan. Once we identify equipment for replacement, the project will include design and then replacement of these in some of the buildings. Phase 2 will include the replacement of transformers and electrical distribution panels in the remaining buildings. The budget of Phase 1 is $1M, and $1.8M for Phase 2. Phase 1 is already being designed and is in early stages to develop schedule.
- Digital Controls Replacement This project has 3 phases. Each phase includes design and replacement of outdated and poorly functioning controls in building HVAC systems with modern HVAC controls. This will enable us to provide controls for our HVAC units via computers/internet and to be able to precisely control the units to provide accurate heating and cooling. The budget for reach Phase is $677K. Phase 1 is being developed and scope of work is being finalized; for Education Building and Student Servies.
If you are interested in bidding on an upcoming project, please contact our Procurement office (654-3181) for further information.