- Up to
Industry and Education Roundtable
The purpose of the Industry and Education Roundtable is to form a network of members to build and create industry specific alliances in order to connect:
- Alumni with CSUB students
- Alumni with CSUB faculty and administrators
- Alumni with other CSUB alumni
The Roundtable will be composed of alumni from areas of: Energy, Financial Services, Agriculture, Healthcare, and Education. In addition, there will be faculty representatives from each academic school and one or two representatives from the Alumni Association.
The purpose is to create industry alliances in the above mentioned areas with industry leaders/representatives and CSUB faculty to provide opportunities for students which leads to internships, career engagement, and mentorship possibilities.
- To provide students and alumni with peer networking opportunities to advance and support their professional and personal goals.
- To develop an active network of alumni that desire a lifetime connection to CSUB.
- Industry leaders and/or representatives will be identified in the various areas to be a part of the Roundtable.
- Faculty leaders through the Deans will be identified to be a part of the Roundtable.
- Alumni Association representatives will be identified to be a part of the Roundtable.
- An initial meeting with the identified alumni members will occur between July-August.
- A launch of the Industry and Education Alliances will occur during the Fall quarter to celebrate the connection between CSUB and its alumni.