- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Campus Programming
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
News and Features
View President Mitchell's Monthly Update to see what is current on campus and in the community.
The President's Annual Report is published at the end of each Academic Year. It is a detailed reflection on the year, including Academic Growth, Student Success, Faculty Success, Community Partnerships for Excellence and Athletic Success. It is a great publication to see the years Fast Facts along with CSUB Revenues and Expenses.
Browse our news archive.
We encourage all who are a part of CSUB to share their news. The public affairs and communications department welcomes news about university faculty, staff, students, programs and events to share on campus, with the news media and for posting on the university website. The CSUB community is very active and we depend on you to share.
- Professional information and accomplishments
- Upcoming events and activities
- Research, including published works and public presentations
- Appointments, honors and awards
- Community outreach
View and download the current and archived issues of "Your CSUB" magazine.
For more information, please visit Public Affairs and Communications.