- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- Guardian Scholars Program (GSP)
- High School Equivalency Program (HEP)
Students who are applying to CSUB may have special circumstances that could affect their admission to the University.
Students who have not yet completed their high school equivalency or GED may be interested in the High School Equivalency Program (HEP).
Students who are the first in their family to go to college, come from low socio-economic backgrounds, and have a history of educational disadvantage may apply through the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP).
Students who are former foster youth should apply to the Guardian Scholars Program (GSP). Former foster youth who verify their status with GSP may receive priority registration and priority housing.