- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Campus Programming
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
- Academic Probation
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Undeclared Majors
- Student Success Workshops
- Student Success Peer Mentor Program
- Early Intervention Programs
- Affinity Mentors
What the AARC can do for you
Striving for Student Success
The Academic Advising & Resource Center (AARC) is focused on ensuring the success of CSUB’s students. Our goal is to work collaboratively with each student and each on-campus department so that all student needs are met and addressed, and all issues are rectified.
At the AARC, students work closely with professional staff advisors who are trained to work with and address the diverse needs of our student population. AARC advisors work in close partnership with students to help them:
- Learn how to set and achieve their academic and career-related goals
- Discover their individual potential
- Understand general education requirements
- Select the appropriate major
Click on the links at left for more information, or stop by the office today to set up an appointment with an advisor. We are located in the Student Services Building, between Services for Students with Disabilities and Outreach.
View the new AARC Brochure below:
Need Tutoring & Academic-related Resources?
Is your major still Undeclared?
Assistance and resources to get you to your ideal major.
Are you in remedial math or english courses?
Please view our Remediation page for details about the mandatory EO665 workshop.