Designed to appeal to a wide number of interests. Groups may be added if there is sufficient interest in an area. Most meet monthly (see Calendar). Among those currently offered are:
- Around the Cracker Barrel: Discussion of current events. Milt Clift and Mel Rubin, leaders
- Classics Revisited: An outgrowth of "Great Books." Discussion of a specific book from a list suggested by participants. Jean Nilssen, facilitator
- Coffee with the Professor: Speakers are faculty members whose topics may relate to their particular academic field. Richard Noel, facilitator
- Creative Writing: Discussion and critique of participants' writings-includes fiction, nonfiction and poetry. Camille Gavin, facilitator
- Diners Club: Noon hour gatherings for lunch at various local restaurants. Charlene Edwards, facilitator
- Dinner Club: Evening dining as a group at various local restaurants. Judy Harris, facilitator
- Knitting One / Crochet Too: Individuals bring their own crocheting or knitting to work on and some instruction is provided as well. Charlene Edwards and Adele Davis, facilitators.
- Out and About (day and overnight trips: Margaret "Miki" Borcher will take over as facilitator on May 1 -click for schedule).
- Readers Groups: Meet in members' homes and discuss a current book chosen by participants. Two separate sections
- Group 1-Sydney Perry and Judy Miller, facilitators
- Joanne "Jody" Miller and Bertie Warren, facilitators
- Sing-along: Group singing of songs from the 1920s-1960s with words projected on a screen. Led by Wendall Kinney, the facilitator, at the piano.