- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Stay tuned for information on Possibilities Day, Installation Luncheon, and more special events.
Possibilities Day for Retirees and Seniors
- When: Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 9:00 a.m.
- Where: CSUB Student Union Multipurpose Room (Free parking in Lot L & K)
- Cost: Free
- Special Guest Speaker: Dr. Anne Houtman, CSUB Dean of Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Engineering
For questions, please contact Denise at 654-3211.
Elder College 2014
For information on Elder College, please click here.