- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
CSUB 60+ Club Bulletins are issued in September, October, November, December/January, February, March, April, and May/June. Copies are sent electronically to members who provide email addresses. Print copies are mailed to the rest.
Latest Bulletin: December-January 2015.
Please note: Bulletins are in PDF format and Adobe Reader is required to open them. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download it from Adobe.com
Download past Bulletins for information on past events, projects, interest group information, and messages from 60+ President, Ted Murphy.
Editor of The Bulletin: Karen Polyniak